The most important thing apart from capurting you looking stunning when creating your photos, is for you to have a stress-free wedding and have fun throughout the day. No stiff photos, no awkward posing looking straight into the camera.
I’m all about
natural laughter and genuine moments
Here's How I Work
I get people who normally hate having their photo taken to laugh and relax. It is one of my main features as a photographer, I put people at ease and it’s something my clients praise me for.
A limited number of weddings
I only book and take on only a limited number of weddings a year, to ensure I have the time to put my whole heart and soul into each of them. It also means I can deliver photos within 3 weeks!
Let there be light
I put a lot of time and effort into planning and finding the most beautiful photo spots for your pictures and leaving nothing to chance. The photo spots have the best light to get your magic wedding pictures.
There are thousands of photographers out there.
Choose one that fits you.
I believe that it’s equally important that you like your photographer’s style and work, as it is that you like each other.
If you are looking for someone to just rock up and take photos, I might not be the right photographer for you.
- I grew up in central Stockholm, Sweden but spent every weekend and summer in the countryside. In the north where my dad had a farmhouse, or on the island Gotland where my mum had a place.
- Photography is not my main job, I work as a Digital Product Designer for a big agency in London. My office is in Kings Cross.
- I have lived in four countries: Sweden, China, Australia, and England.
- I have shot weddings in three countries: England, Spain, and Sweden.
- three things that shaped me: my mum passed away one day out of nowhere when I was 25, living in China for 6 months and living in London for 5 years.
- I like to do structured reflection and I have my bullet journal with me everywhere
- I’m better with visual stuff than words
- My soulmate is called Charlie, he’s an englishman and we’re totally different – but we share the same humour of course.
- I was born in 1992.
Lil & James
“Dearest Jules. Wow ! Just so happy to look at all these incredible photos from our wedding. You really are so talented! I am SO excited to share with everyone – you have captured the day so beautifully and the atmosphere just perfectly. So many fantastic shots of people – I had tingles down my spine! The fireworks, the little people, the dancing, the list goes on! You were an absolute dream to work with, always so organised and tailoring everything to what we wanted. On the day, the loveliest smile keeping everyone calm and a real joy to have with us all whilst quietly taking everything in behind a lens. We can’t thank you enough for listening so carefully to what we wanted and capturing the day better than we could have ever imagined.”